Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween 2007




Happy Halloween!

:)

We just got back from the Amherst Center Mall's Trick or Treat walk.

Haven and I are dressed up as 90% angels 10% devils...

Drew was a skeleton, Myles was Darth, and Kale was a Shadow Ninja.

I was a little bit surprized that no other parents were dressed up.

I mean, literally, NO other parents.

I guess I just figure Halloween is a great excuse to dress up silly and have a good time... but I must be the only parent thinking this way...

I did get a couple of comments at Tim Hortans!!!

You can always count on some cute old man to have a compliment in his back pocket.

:)

2 comments:

Mama S said...

I just took the girls to the library for the Halloween sing-along. I was the ONLY parent wearing anything even remotely resembling a costume (All I had were devil horns and a tail). I love Halloween!!! ;)

Lisa said...

I dont DO costumes. LOL. im scary enough as it is ;)