Friday, March 14, 2008

Kryptonite....

yes... it was a miserable failure...

my green jello never set and tasted aweful...

I mean seriously, how bad of a cook do you have to be to screw up Jello?

Welcome to my world...

:)

Despite the Jell-o disaster, the party is going well...

The drumset is in contstant use and Superhero Jeopardy is going to start in about 30 minutes...

Honestly, it is almost too much fun to see the other parent's faces when they drop their kids off...

:)

They just cannot believe that i would want 9 kids in my house overnight...

But i ask... why wouldn't I?

My kids have a blast, the other kids have a blast, i have a blast... and because I invite the siblings of the kids, the parents of the kids actually get to go out and do something fun...

:)

fun fun fun....

No comments: