Monday, March 10, 2008

some weight loss...

I woke up with sore glutes this morning.

:)

And honestly, I wasn't expecting to see any weight loss... but there it was this morning, after i ate my banana. I've lost 3 pounds...

And I am ready for more...

I am completely motivated.

I have worked out the last 4 days in a row and I have decided to take today off...

The little Mommy group that we used to have before Christmas called "Chubby Buddies"... needs to be renamed to something more positive....

:)

Bikini Buddies...?

(not that i'd be caught in a bikini...)

but it reminds us what we are eating for... not for comfort... but for nutrician and energy ...

(well, maybe comfort sometimes... er..... rarely....)...

I am hoping to have a meeting Friday in the afternoon.

Back back to today...

I am having a fairly good morning.

I have alot I'd like to accomplish today and will not relax until supper.

Brush the dog, dishes, clothes put away, invites delivered, Library....

i better take off..

go go go

No comments: