Friday, March 7, 2008

the winds of change...

I have decided to see if the YMCA is interested in starting up a meditation class.

Right now I am in the process of writing up some of the benifits associated with Meditation

During each class, I could give out some information of what they are to expect... and then have the people sit quietly and encouage them to "come back to the breath"...

I am really no expert but i, personally, want to get better at meditation... so the class would be for me as well...

:)

I need to buy some pencils today and bike out to my Dr. Appointment... I get the results from my Cat Scan 2 weeks ago...

I am also getting cut. My surgeon is suspicious of a freckle or two.... or 5.... :P

but seriously, what is another couple of scars when i have so many now....

Well, I'm off....

:)

No comments: