Tuesday, March 18, 2008

When a bad day gets worse, then you blog about it,... and your blog gets lost in "Internetland"

Such was my day yesterday,

My day was aweful.

Haven had another allergic reaction (maybe to eggs this time?) then cried most of the day. Later, I ended up cutting my finger bad enough to go to emergency...

and once i got home ...

I had enough of a sense of humour about the situation to blog about it all...

I wrote a big old blog..

(didn't save it... didnt; feel i needed to)

I hit send... and it was deleted.

:)

Yup and thus ended my day... after that, i was officially done... and I curled up into the fetal position and begged for mercy....

....

Not really....

But you get my point...

:(

I am not a fan of assuming the role of a "Hurt Person"...

I need to run at 100% or I sook...

and today, I am Debbob Sookiepants...

:(

No comments: