Friday, March 21, 2008

a turn for the worse...

I considered posting a picture....

but no...

:)

My finger is bad... really bad...

I know my pain limits, and yesterday i knew instinctively that something was really wrong. Much more wrong than just a hurt finger.

It is infected.

So today, I cleaned the cut out myself and put some hydrogen peroxide on it....

It has since swollen worse and i can barely bend it..

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I hate not being at 100%. I know that it is just a finger.... but sheesh... I have to go to the hospital again? Kyle will be here in 45 minutes and i am giong to the hospital for some meds to help with the infection...

no glue.... no stitches... just a bandaid and some meds...

did i mention

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR?

:(

No comments: