Friday, March 7, 2008

The results are in...

and..........

after waiting for an hour and 15 minutes beyond my scheduled time... I finally got in to see my surgeon. What a "card" this man is... :)

I mean the jokes this man knows... ug.... :)

When I finally re-directed him back to the situation at hand, I asked about my Cat Scan and he said that it is recommended that i have an ultrasound of my thyroid...

thats it...

(phew...)

:)

my thyroid...

what is my thyroid...

so i looked up my thyroid...

And found out... that i have an excuse to eat more dulse...

but i digress,

back to the knife in his hands...

:)

I am the proud owner of 4 brand new scars... (how's that for being positive...)

I go back in a week to get the stitches out...

...

and no swimming for 6 days....

a small blip in my training... but i'll just bike more...

:)

ere flying... and the nurse were in stitches...

No comments: