Monday, March 3, 2008

Thus far........

Well, I awoke this morning to the gental beeping of my cellphone crying out for power.

:)

I plugged it in and checked the time. A quick message to Kyle to figure out the schedule with the kids today and I realized that if I got ready in that very instant.... I could make it to a lane swim at the YMCA and have it done for the day.

Off I went, swam, sauna'd, then back home to collect my book and I headed to Tim Hortans to read a bit.

Henri showed up with Curtis and Austin and we sat together and chatted a bit...

Then i met up with Kyle and the kids and went out shopping and paid some bills.

The rest of the day involves taking teh kids to Moncton so they can spend their allowences and I can get some reading done.

I seriously cannot read at my house. There are 1,000 things that call my name...

laundry, dishes, the floors and the bathrooms...

my scrapbooking, my knitting....

even my yoga tape...

:)

I am currently experiencing a massive headache. I didn't have any tylonal for myself so I ate 3 of the kid's... blech....

(sigh)...

.

No comments: