Sunday, February 3, 2008

Back on the Blog Train

Well, here it goes.

Me despirately trying to imagine what on earth to write about.

My fan base is begining to turn on me. I am currently on the phone with my sister who is within the throws of telling me the flogging i am going to recieve if i don't get to blabbing about my life...

So, I guess i'll write about that fact that I am taking some satifaction in leaving comments to articles on the Amherst Daily News Website. My editor hasn't been posting my blogs so I had to find an outlet.

Maybe Brad is on vacay or maybe he is sick....

who knows...

:)

but in the meanwhile, I get a mild kick out of leaving my opinion to what others have written.

In other news,

I went to the movies last night to see "The Bucketlist"... and I must say that it was much much better than i was expecting it to be. I even got choked up at one point and couldn't breathe.

This has happened 2 other times where i got emotionally upset to the point of not being able to breathe. One of those 2 times was when i saw my 7 year old running for me at the end of the Marathon I ran last year.

What a scarey feeling. I find it hard to breathe... but i still get oxygen.... I pretended that it isn't happening but it is still very scarey.

here i am now....

I am waiting for my kids to arrive.

Kyle is taking Myles to Beavers (they are making Beaver Buggies).... and then I am going to my sister's SuperBowl Party.

YAY!!!

:)

I'll blog more later...

gotta have some tea...

and finish my laundry...

No comments: