Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Pain.

I have had a raging bad headache for the last 4 hrs that brings tears when i go into a coughing fit (which is alot). And I have no tylonal...or advil.... but i did take 4 children's pain meds....

maybe that'll do something?

:P

And then Haven woke up at 9pm after sleeping since since 8pm and has been crying for the last 2hrs straight. When I ask her what is wrong, she says "bedtime". She has gone from my bed, to her bed, to my bed, to her bed, to downstairs, and now she is back upstairs.

My entire body is exhausted from coughing.

My compassion is being tested with this child up screaming whilst i have a raging headache and terrible cold...

(I can hear her coming back downstairs...)

But... I do feel better now that I have shared my pain...

i hurt....

i dont say that very often...

but right now, I hurt....

:(

No comments: