Sunday, February 10, 2008

The bottom...

ok...

I know my limits.

And the Sleigh Ride that planned for this afternoon for 4H, is going to have to go on without me...

And I feel bad because it was also supposed to be a general meeting.

But seriously my entire body is being ravaged by this "no oomph wanna be cold" virus. And except for throwing some food at the kids from time to time... I intend on sitting still and researching Mic Mac's for most of the day.

I might play some guitar.......

nope...

I just looked at it and my arms and fingers yelled out in protest.

:)

I am in a constant state of exhaustion... so my compassion is paramount, where as i haven't the firey spark needed to get angry... but I'll you... I am losing my patience with my newpaper. It has been over a month and my Blogs are not being posted. And last year there were times when i would blog about an event coming up and it would be posted after the event happened.

Oh well.

Like i said.... no spark...

Tomorrow night i heard there is meditation over at the University. I might go over and look into it.

Namaste.

:)

It is snowing here now...

No comments: