Thursday, February 21, 2008

Computerized Axial Tomography Scan....

I got "axial-ally" scanned today.

It was supposed to happen next week but my appointment got bumped up.

I got a full scan done and will get the results in two weeks.

Today was a busy but good day overall. I bought each of the kids a journal book so I can write in it each day and tell them about what they are like. I rearranged my downstairs (again) and feel a bit better.

I moved the TV to the diningroom so I can have more room for my yoga and my livingroom can finally be more of a sitting area.

I didn't work out today and feel abit guilty. I have been seeing some joggers out and about and have decided to stop torturing myself on the treadmill. I guess I can always be a bit more "hard core".

My kitchen currently looks like something from a "How Clean is Your House?" episode. I better get off my rearend and get to it....

:)

No comments: