Wednesday, February 13, 2008

In need of interpretation ...

Here was my dream last night... feel free to tell me what you think it means....

:)

I dreamed that i was being held captive in a building that was 7 stories high. We were being held on the top floor.

I was being held with other people but... they were useless... I was always trying to think of a way to escape and they would just sitting there like it didn't matter. We were in a large room that had boarded up windows and we were watched constantly. There must have been 11 capturers and they really didn't know what to do with us. Then on about the third day, one of the guys brought in a table. That scared me because i imagined them cutting me up whilst i was tied to this table... so when they opened the door to the room... I acted like i was going to run out of the room.

but i hesitated.

And the two guys standing in the hallway said "what? you gonna run?".

Then i thought to myself, they really dont think i will.

So I did.

:)

I ran and ran down halllways and stairs to the 6th floor and then the 5th and then I could hear the guys laughing behind me and gaining on me. I turned another corner and it was all windows. There was a large hill outside. I contemplated this as i picked up speed to attempt jumping through the sheet of glass/window so that i would land on the hill....

I thought i had no other way to escape.... so through the glass i jumped and i did land on the hill (just like in the movies) and i got up and I kept running but there were no people in Amherst.... I ran up and down streets yelling for help....

but Amherst had been abandoned.....

dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

:)

No comments: