Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

Other than not feeling 100%, I am having a great day.

Last night I ended up giving Haven 2 Toddler Tylonal and soon she was fast asleep. The 4 children's Tylonal that I took finally kicked in and there was sleep for me as well.

:)

This morning was busy as the kids were anxious to go and spend their allowences. We did some running around delivering Valentines and then it was time to visit with Daddy.

So I, trying to judge how sick i was, went to the YMCA to work out. I lasted a mere 30 minutes on the treadmill. That is all I had to give. But I supopose 30 minutes on a sick day is better than nothing ....

Now I am home getting ready to go and get some groceries.

My clothes dryer is broken and tonight I will need to rig up some indoor clothes lines to dry my clothes...

I suppose Spring is near-ish...

My dryer can wait until the summer to get fixed.

:)

Tonight I am taking my kids to the Open Mic Night as a Valentine's surprize. They had alot of fun last time. Haven danced and the boys played checkers.

It is a good day.

No comments: