Sunday, February 10, 2008

Mucking on through

Well, as you all know... today happened...

And I managed to convince my body to move around a bit. But not much. I had the boys do some math tonight and make "piggybanks". I have decided to give all my kids an allowence every two weeks.

I also recognise that March Break is coming up soon and that my kids are going to want to go to Crystal Palace in Dieppe. So I have started a Mathapolooza of sorts for the next couple of days.

Myles is completeing his Grade 2 Math book (he has been begging to go to Grade 3) and I have bumped Drew up to Grade 5 Math for kicks...

Grade 5 math entails alot of fractions and area and word problems...

Even I find it challenging... fun, but challenging...

Drew is also working on geography...

I never knew how little i knew until i started homeschooling...

:P

No comments: