Sunday, December 23, 2007

Baking... :)

So, here it is.

December 23rd.

My boys are playing Playstation. My daughter is sleeping. She is exhausted after the Christmas party that the YMCA put on. There was swimming from 3:30 to 4:30 and then the most realistic Santa that there ever was, came into the gym where the kids were playing to give the kids treat bags. Santa had a real beard and a button nose... no kidding... his nose was fantastic!!!

:)

I only found out about the party yesterday, but boy am i ever glad we went!!!

:)

I am currently doing some baking and then i have some presents to wrap. Once I get done what i feel i need to, i intend on sitting tonight and watching the Everybody loves Raymond Christmas episode... I cannot remember if it is season one or two...

I should get to it...

no one else is gonna do it...

:)

No comments: