Saturday, December 8, 2007

Naked Grapes....

My youngest sister will be here soon.

I am taking her out for supper (Duncan Pub... no doubt) and then we are going to get my oldest two boys and take them to the hockey game...

Drew and Myles are pretty excited to be going.

I had a sleepover here last night for the kids. Logan (Myles's friend) mentioned that he too will be going to the hockey game. I remember going as a kid, but it never seemed to be about the hockey as much as it was about seeing which of my friends would be there as well.

I currently go for the entertainment, the appreciation for the skills involved, and yes, i suppose getting out with my sister counts as a social aspect...

Speaking of my sister... she should be here soon...

I can almost taste the Naked Grape Charrdonay....

mmmmmmmmm...

No comments: