Thursday, December 27, 2007

They are HOME!!!

My kids are back!

They got home and opened their gifts. Drew got a "Guitar Hero-y" game and he is rockin it! He even dances when he plays!!!

Myles got a Digital Camera for kids. You can take pictures, film video, and play games on this thing!!! It is incredible!

Kale got a bike that you plug into your TV and play games on!!!

Haven got babies.... and drum set... mwahahahaha....

:)

and after it was all said and done, i tore the tree down and threw it outside. OMG what a mess!!! That tree was DRY.......

:)

And then... of all things... my vacume broke...

grrrrrrrrrrr....

I had to sweep my carpet.... ug...

My kids all have their teeth brished are kissed and tucked in. My dog has been out to pee...

I just got off the phone with Jeff, who was two breaths away from snoring...

...so now ... off i go to take the ZZZZZZZZ train...

next stop....

The village of ZZZZZZZZ in the county of ZZZZZZZ located in the Province of... ZZZZZZZ...

in the County of the United Territories of Rick Mercerland.

:)

No comments: