Friday, December 7, 2007

lessons from the checkered driveway...

Jeff is my very own personal Guitar God.

:)

He may even try and teach me to sing... but a goose can never sound like a canary...

He plays Dave Matthews Band, The Hip, and ACDC... and at one point he even plugged in his electric and urged me to try...

He played his guitars and sang more than i learned anything, but at least i got a taste of what he is capable of...

I have considered asking Santa for some "talent" for Christmas... but not even all the magic of the season can help me there...

:)

Tonights menu includes "Change" and maybe "Cherry Tree"... I hope Jeff remembers his ear plugs... and next week I might indulge and buy myself a new guitar.

and a hard case for it that my kids can "stickerize...."

Life is good... :)

No comments: