Saturday, December 29, 2007

What i didn't do yesterday...

... becomes exponentially harder to accomplish today...

It's not like I took a day off.

When I was in the house yesterday, I was cleaning... but it just doesn't seem to end.

Trying to type a short blog (me time) takes about an hour. Not only will the children not leave me uninterupted for the 15 minutes it would probably take, but the dog stands over the keyboard drooling and barking.

(I just put the dog outside so i could type that) :)

I want to have a shower later, and get all the kids bathed, and scrub both bathrooms down, and put away the clothes, and water the plants, and finish the dishes, and clean my room.

Seems do-able?

Even when I typed it, it seems like a short list. But in the middle of all of that: I am reloading Kale's Nerf gun because he doesn't have the strength to do it himself or I am hugging someone that got hurt or I am cooking meals and snacks or I am helping someone get on a website or brushing teeth.... or...or...

(sigh)...

Right now I am sitting... and it feels good... I have been running around this house for the last 2 hrs....

I am taking 10 minutes for myself and then I intend on putting on Blue's Big Musical and having a shower... then each of the kids will get bathed, while I go through all their clothes and decide what is staying and what is going...

the kid's clothing situation in this house is insane...

INSANE!!!

I buy 30 pairs of socks and .... wait... what is that i see? there go a pair walking out the door... I wondered where they go.... grrrrrrr

So my kids have 20 t shirts, 2 pairs of pants that they WILL wear, no socks, no underwear... and no jammies...

Then WHY do I have a mountain of clean clothes to deal with...?

I intend on finding out...

:)

I am starting to feel the pull of my to -do list...

gogogogogogogogogo....

No comments: