Tuesday, December 18, 2007

feel the burn...

... my delts are recovering from the shopping I did today.

The van went in for an oil change this morning ... the oil change turned into a cracked sprocket or something along those lines... thus the van needed a sleepover at the Garage.... grrrr...

Therefore, i put my "two feet and a heartbeat" to good use and almost finished my Holiday shopping.

I literally only have to buy 5 more things... and I am done.

Yay!!!

So I carried 4 canvess bags (stuffed full) almost 3 km or so...

an awesome workout indeed...

I did go over my intended $100 dollar christmas by about $30 dollars, but i am proud of my thrifty Christmas...

Next year will be even better.... I hope to be even more creative.

I am currently getting ready to take Drew and Myles out for supper and then go to see The Golden Compass.

I have all but given up reading the book. But it is a part of our Library now... so if in the future one of the kids want to pick it up... we have it...

and I, myself, may even finish it...

when i find the time...

if i ever find the time...

:)

No comments: