Friday, December 14, 2007

Egg Nog Cookies

Nothing feels like Christmas like a fresh batch of Egg Nog Cookies.

:)

They are fantastic... I started making them a couple of years ago... and because we can only buy Egg Nog at this time of year... these cookies are looked forward to all year long.

If you want the recipe, i can email it out... but i won't waste my time typing it right now. My typing skills are aweful... my spelling is worse... and i am sure that there are tons of people that don't even like egg nog...

so why would I waste my time?

:)

Besides, I am quite busy... (kidding) .... tonight is sleepover night again. Jonah and Drew and Myles are playing Avatar:The Last Airbender for Playstation 2...

Kale has crashed and is asleep under the tree while Haven is currently playing in the box that my new Stereo came in.

The smell of egg nog fills my home...

... Tis the season...

:)

No comments: