Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Pullman...

I do not have cable to know what is coming to theaters as far as Motion Pictures, so after reading about the controversies surrounding "The Golden Compass" on my Homeschooling Support Group Website a month ago, I watched the Trailer online.

It looked FANTASTIC!

:)

So, controversies aside, I bought the book for my 9 year old to read.

And honestly, he has done well.

The book is very "involved". There are huge, almost unpronouncable words... and words that I can pronounce (sort-of) but then have to look the definition up...

It is getting interesting though... Gobblers, and Lord Asriel... and daemons....

I told my son that as soon as the book is read that we will go to the theater to see it.

Imagine only being able to read a book with a dictionary nearby...

:P

No comments: