Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008 - Rebuilding

I have made a number of resolutions over the last couple of days.

But one of the biggest promises to myself is to rebuild my relationships with people that I know.

Everyone I know.

I need to take more time for others. I need to write more letters and call more.

I also need to rebuild my health. I have been too forgiving of what i have been eating,... or not eating. This means: More salads and more water.

I have also decided to write in a journal. My sister bought me a lovely one for Christmas and I intend on using it, starting today.

I love life.

I love everything about it. I love the happy times... but I also appreciate what the painful times give me...

perspective...

(sigh)...

2008 is starting off with my complete dedication to rebuild my life inside and out.

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I recently noticed your blog! He's really inspiring!