Tuesday, January 29, 2008

the mail came...

Yesterday's mail brought a letter from Corrections Canada.

It is "pleased to advise" me that my application meets their "basic screening criteria".

:)

However, I am not convinced that I will get any farther in Corrections than the last question in the test in the Spring.... but at least I am trying to do something...

There has been a lag in my blogging and I need to get back into it. There simply just isn't enough hours in a day it seems.

Jeff's boys are up visiting him for the week and I am helping him to entertain them until his leg feels better. Today we baked cookies and read some stories. I am hoping to get them to the YMCA for some swimming with my kids tomorrow or Thursday.

Yesterday I saw Dr. Frizzle about some "questional markings" and she is referring me to Dr. Van Boxel who will surgically remove them. Ahhh yes.... more scars....

grrrrr...

Well I have been egnoring my domestic duties and need to jump on my dishes and laundry...

go go go

(yawn)...

nope, that didn't work...

:)

No comments: