Saturday, January 5, 2008

If there is a harder way....

...I don't know of it...

My uncanny willingness to take, not just "the road less taken", but the one seething with scorpians and bad weather, is something that almost defines me.

So last night, when I was invited out to Jeff's, to watch him and Adam play their guitars, of course I said yes.

:)

It was fantastic to watch! They could almost read each other's minds! They played guitars and sang, I tapped out a beat on the drum sticks, and Daisy lazed around...

Then it happened. The two men were taking a break from the guitars and decided to wrestle in the kitchen, (as men often do?), ... well, Jeff's leg broke.

So there the three of us were, 3am at the Hospital Emergency. Dr. Bob was on and he gave Jeff a quicky cast and told him to come back the next morning for an x-ray and a fiberglass one.

:)

Yup.

As Jeff would say... "Good-times in the Maritimes."

:)

No comments: