Thursday, January 17, 2008

Day 2 - Master Cleanse is working its magic...

Yesterday:

After Yoga, I weighed myself and I was 140.

I had a Cleansing drink at 9am, noon, and then I walked Geneva (not far and not fast) maybe a little more than 2 km.

I then walked over to Kyle's to get the kids. I had a Cleaning drink at 5pm, and another at 7pm.

I did mess up at one point and had Mind Burp.

I was getting the kids a snack and ending up throwing about 7 Fruitloopy Cherrio-things in my mouth.

:P

Honestly, I find it difficult to do this Cleanse and have to feed the kids.

Alone it was easy to not think about food. But to have to make meals for others.... the will power that is required is almost beyond my capability.

But I push on.

My goal is to get to Saturday morning. If I make it... (and it actually seems possible today) then i will re-evaluate how I am feeling and possibly try and get to Monday.

Today:

I weighed myself this morning and expected to see 139 or 138.... but it was 137.

:)

I am happy about the number, but it still is unnerving to lose that much weight in a day.

But I feel good.

Surprisingly i have no cravings for certain foods or coffee and no headaches. (That might happen today). I have energy and am excited to start exerising as soon as this detox is over.

I have read about some side effects but I haven't had any yet; it is still early on.

There are other "day to day" blogs out there of people that have done the Cleanse and what their experiences where.

I don't have links but they are out there.

I should also metion that I am making my Cleanse drink using filtered and boiled water that has been cooled.

And I must remember to pick up my Cayenne pepper today...

...

enough sitting....

go go go...

No comments: