Tuesday, January 8, 2008

my apologies...

In a fit of curiousity, I brought my older blogs over to Mulitply from Yahoo 360...

I was nervous. I wasn't sure what would happen.

Would they be dated chronologically? (Very important to me... I am kinda obsessive that way)....

Thankfully, it worked out well... until i went to my inbox....

if you are attached to me in some way on Mulitply and recieved 200 blog notices... I apologise...

and if, for some strange reason you are curious what i blogged about before I came here....

:)

then click Blog, then scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see numbers 1 to 14...

click 14 and go to the bottom of the page... work your way up...

(it will make more sense to read the blogs in order)

My goodness you'd have to be bored to do this ....

.... but if you are into taking a closer, stalkerish look into the boring ass life of a stay at home homeschooling mom .... fill yer boots...

:)

No comments: