Monday, January 7, 2008

"Are you really the messiah?" Yes, I am. Believe it.

Nothing is easy. Nothing.

Life is constantly throwing bags of muck at you...

But you know what?

I stand here, ... covered in sweet, wet, dirt. And I love it.

:)

I drove to Moncton today and went to pick up my application for "Corrections"... I had a lovely conversation with the man working there. He was very encouraging and tried to give me hints as to what to expect. Then he gave me two applications and sent me back down the elevator from whence i came.

:)

Back at home I did the practise test online.

Ug.

I realized that i need to work on my algebra and percentages...

It was probably close to 2 years ago when Karen mentioned that I should give "Corrections" a try. I thought she was joking. But she convinced me she wasn't.

I have been thinking about it ever since.

Forestry isn't really a viable option (been there, did that, hugged the tree). Then there is Firefighting School in Waverly, but it would take too long. But with "Corrections", if I can pass the test, then the role playing, then the interviews... then there is training... only 11 weeks...

so,

one step at a time...

the test...

I need a calculator and an algebra tutor...

in that order...

:)

No comments: