Thursday, January 3, 2008

There's Gravity in my Hair...

Ahhh... kids....

:)

The things that they come up with.

Myles asked me if the kids at the bottom of the Earth had hair that stood up all the time. I told him that there was just as much gravity at the bottom of the Earth as there was in the middle...

was i wrong? ug... I'd hate to tell him the wrong thing...

in other news:

It is cold today. There is alot snow on the ground and I hope it stays... I have a snowboard in Wentworth that needs some of my attention...

:)

I am doing everything that I can to try and stay postive this year... and so far so good. There have been a couple of "bumps" lately, but after i took a walk and thought things over I came to the conclusion that I just need to "let go" more.

I am a passionate person and I live my life just as passionately as I can...

But I must also accept things for what they are.

"it is ...what it is."

:)

2008 - living and loving as hard as i can...

1 comment:

Mama S said...

Deb, I can definitely relate to what you're saying about living life with passion. I've discovered that it can get you in trouble sometimes, but that it's still a lot better than the alternative. I pity people who lack the same passion and intensity...they have no idea what they're missing out on!!! :)