Thursday, January 10, 2008

"corrections" and surgery

I got up this morning and showered, dressed up, and headed to Moncton.

I wanted to be at the Corrections Building downtown by 8am. However, I didn't count on getting behind a school bus in Dieppe...

or the early morning traffic...

but I did still manage to park infront of the bus terminal by 7:55am...

:)

I crossed the street and went inside. I was excited to get the ball rolling on possibly becoming a Corrections Officer. I dropped off my application for "Corrections" and then drove to the Hospital to meet up with Jeff and his Mom before his surgery.

He seemed ready to get the surgery over and done with so he can start to begin to recover. He really is miserable being unable to fend for himself.

I gave him a guitar magazine I had picked up for him to read when he wakes up from surgery.

He might get to go home later today or he might have to stay the night. But either way, he will be heading back to Oromocto for a week or more...

probably more....

:(

After leaving him in the capable hands of the nurses and Dr's at the Moncton City H., I came home and cleaned. I got the kids from Kyle and went grocery shopping.

We all had supper and now are about to watch E.T....

Popcorn at intermission...

:)

No comments: