Saturday, January 26, 2008

Open Mic Night at the Bridge Street Cafe

Every Thursday night at 8pm the Bridge Street Cafe in Sackville NB has an "Open Mic Night."

Naturally, I was curious and packed up the kids and we went there for oatcakes and fair trade coffee.

Haven danced, Kale socialized, and Drew and Myles played checkers.

I cannot wait to go back. ... ahem.... (minus the kids).

And before you even ask, .... no, i will not be bringing my guitar...

:P

The two gentalmen playing there that night were...um... "seasoned"... and my piddly excuse for guitar playing.... just wouldn't be welcomed...

However i did just acquire a new-to-me drum set...

This spring you will see my drumset set up in the garage under the Christmas lights...

...and the po-po will probably be in my driveway...

(neighbors, you know how it is)

:)

No comments: