Monday, January 14, 2008

Life is made of this...

It all began around 5am.

Kale came into my room and snuck into my bed. He quickly settled back into sleep.

About an hour later, I heard him whisper, "Why did you say spider?".

I started smiling and whispered back, "I didn't say spider."

"Yes you did." was his responce.

Well I started laughing. He then said "What's so funny?"

And i knew that it would take much too much energy to explain to an almost 4 year old how awesome they are.... so i giggled some more and went back to sleep.

All was quiet for about 45 minutes when Kale started talking again.

"Did too, Did not. Did too. Did not."

I laughed quietly to myself and tried to imagine what was going on inside his mind...

Then, as if my monring was not complete, 15 minutes later, Kale started singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Each verse repeated was in a different silly voice...

:)

I couldn't contain myself.... and then, once he tried to use a ladylike voice... I lost it and started laughing so hard i was almost crying...

Kale didn't laugh with me though...

He was angry that i had interuppted his song...

Which made me laugh harder...

:)

Good Morning Life...

No comments: