Tuesday, January 8, 2008

...it keeps leaving me needing...

I wouldn't say that I am a controlling person but i do have a thing about getting my picture taken.

I dispise it.

Would you believe that I actually managed to be sick or otherwise indisposed from grades 7 through to 12 to avoid getting my school pictures taken. My mother was fit to be tied...

And only when she threatened extreme violence on my person, would I finally subject myself to the torture of sitting infront of a camera. And even then, that only happened 2 times...

:(

I haven't changed.

I do own a webcam... I even asked for it for my birthday 2 years ago (maybe 3?) .... but ... I have many reservations about using it...

It is the overwhelming feeling that i have lost control ... but i cannot explain over what exactly...

I took a poll just now, and 3 of the 4 voices in my head think that i need help...

:)

No comments: