Friday, January 4, 2008

Curse that silver lining...

Here i am.

My life seems to be a colorful collection of trippings and stumblings... and I am, almost compulsively, trying to look for the good in the situation.

And although I find none, I still feel good about the fact that my mindset has me looking for the silver lining at all.

I am not the type to give up on anything. And to just crawl into a hole and say to hell with everything, simply isn't my style. Instead, I am the first one to stand up and say, I am hurt and it stucks, but life goes on and so will I.

With that said,

I have had the worst kind-of week.

Bad. Not good. Nothing good happened as a matter fact. And yet, here i am... looking forward... thinking about tomorrow... trying to tweak what is still possible to tweak...

(sigh)...

rebuilding is hard work...

I need a shower, and then i need to get started on this new year.

The silver lining is there. I know it is. I might not be able to see it just yet... but i am sure that it is under this pile of crap labeled "life sucks"...

I need to pull up my woolies from Mark's Work Wearhouse and get on it.

:)

No comments: