Friday, November 23, 2007

Beginning again...

I know that earlier this week I had intended on getting back into Marathon training but... I got landed with a virus... that I am finally recovering from.

I bought Haven a bed yesterday and spent all this morning changing ALL the bedrooms around...

Goodness what a job...

It was rediculous that I had the huge bedroom all to myself. I gave it to the 3 boys. Haven took Drew's room and Haven's room is now a walkin/walkthrough closet....

I am in Kale and Myles's room. It makes much more sense...

Drew was only grumpy for a moment when he realized that he was losing his own room... but I assured him that if he ever wanted privacy that he can go into my room.

The virus caused me to crash at 2pm....

Tomorrow I expect to feel like my old self again...

I'll go to the YMCA and jog and workout... and then walk the dog and scrapbook.

Tomorrow night is the hockey game.

:)

No comments: