Monday, November 26, 2007

hiding the broken parts...

I have ridiculously high standards for myself.

Never show weakness. Never cry. Tough it out. Get it done. Suck it up. Don't complain. Get over it.

This attitude meshes well with my high pain tolerance. It started with a tattoo, then a tongue piercing,... then another tattoo,... then another piercing (kinda personal where it was ...nudge nudge, wink wink...)...

Physical pain doesn't bother me...

However, I have crashed emotionally in my life... I can think of two times...

... felt useless, hopeless, incapable... and it scared me...

I hate feeling like I need something.

and, oh boy, do I need something...

:P

something rough, and rambuncious, and spontaneous, and fun and ....

and...

and...

my friends offer lots of advice, which i thank them for... but its no use...

:)

I am holding out...

until i get what i want... or... until i implode...

which ever comes first...

(pardon the pun)...

No comments: