Thursday, November 29, 2007

What happens at the strip club... stays at the strip club...

While living in Thunder Bay, I grew accustomed to their ways. They had Sauna Parties, went snowmobiling in 10 feet of snow to relax, and... strangely, they went to strip clubs before going out drinking and dancing.

There were many strip clubs to choose from to make this point.

I had never been to a strip club before. I didn't expect Vegas but I still expected the dancers to respect their "art".

And there were a few that did, but most of the dancers.... well...they didn't keep their noses clean enough and they succumed to the pressures of the job.

I, personally, found it facinating. And any opinions I had before I stepped in the door, that first time, changed instantly.

I spoke with a friend recently about the strippers that he has seen while traveling the world and he said that the strippers in Southeast Asia are paid well, and are as respected as Doctors. He said that they had very elaborate costumes and trained hard.

I saw some evidence of "training" while in Thunder Bay. You could definately tell which girls had been doing it for a while.

Dancing has always been a way to seduce. Hula dancing, belly dancing, .... strip teasing.... And it still works. And I am not just talking about women. A man on the dance floor is teasing the women watching, because he knows that they are and he works that to his advantage.

There is nothing sexier than a man on the dance floor.

Nothing better in life than slow dancing.

:)

No comments: