Thursday, November 8, 2007

Playing my "scar" card....

Everytime I was pregnant, I still did it all (with the exception of jogging).

I almost never played my "pregnancy card". The figurative one that pregnant women use to get out of doing things like housework, driving places...

Since my neck surgery, I cannot remember playing my "scar card", but I am about to.

My neck is numb in places and sensitive in others. This is something that over the last year and a half that I have just dealt with. But now, being a Cub Leader, I must wear a uniform shirt buttoned up all the way and a "necker".

Having to wear the shirt buttoned up all the way and the necker, is like wearing a barbed wire necklace...

So... I have been wearing a scarf a knit to help. It helps tremendously. The only downside is that i get alot of people asking if I am cold.

So I might just have to lay it out there.

As much as i hate to sook about anything, my "scar card" is about to be played.

:P

No comments: