Saturday, November 17, 2007

Naughty or Nice...

I wonder which list I will make this year...

:)

Probably "nice"... probably the "rediculously, over compassionately, nice" list... the list where Santa actually makes an appointment to sit with me to explain how I could stand to actually be a little "naughty"... and he'll overlook it...

:)

heeheehee...

Anyways, I took my kids to the town's "Christmas Lights" last night.

We parked by town hall and walked down.

We walked around a bit but then settled on the grass by the First Baptist Chruch. Myles was convinced that the festivities would start when my cell phone said 7pm... but it wasn't to be...

:)

The lights came on after the speaches.

Drew, Myles, and Kale (jacketless), wrestled on the grass while they waited. Haven would test how far away she could walk before i called her name ... :)

It was wonderfully romantic.

All of it.

Then we came home and I played the guitar some. I couldn't find my electric tuner so i made do with my other one... but i think i need a new guitar. The strings aren't staying in tune for very long...

I'll ask for a new guitar and... an axe for christmas... (I miss swinging my axe around)...

Today brings me back into domestic bliss... dishes, laundry, sweeping, vacuming, the usual run around town, and then the Town's Christmas Parade is tonight.

I better get to it...

:P

No comments: