Thursday, November 22, 2007

chain me to the wall... duct tape me to a chair...

That is the only thing that might work...

Yesterday, when i should have been in bed slathered down with Vicks Vapo Rub, I was out running around Moncton and Amherst.

By 5pm I knew I was done for, and decided to not participate as a leader at Cubs, lest I compromise someone else's immune system. Instead, I dropped Drew off with his pictures and the camera for his Photography Badge. Then I hopped back into the van and I drove to Oxford to deliver Cole's birthday party invitation.

I almost hit 2 deer on Cole's grandparent's road. Seems ironic, considering they were out hunting deer at that very moment....

:)

Today brings more to do... Sackville for snowflakes, walking with Henri.... the search for a pair of fancy red shoes for Haven. The Poly Cello Christmas party is Sat. I won't be there, but my kids will be and since they only "dress-up" once a year.... they better be stylin....

I have dishes to finish...

and some oomph to find...

And maybe ...just maybe.... I'll buy some Duct Tape today... cause you just never know when you are going to need it...

(wink wink)...

:P

No comments: