Saturday, November 3, 2007

Silent Night

Last night I started working on "Silent Night" on my guitar.

I found a simple, yet lovely version that doesn't seem to be too far out of my range of ability.

However, I got stuck on a G chord with a D base note...

Then, once i figured that out, I became stuck on a D7... and that is where i remain... but everything up to that D7 is gravey!!!

:)


Today, I took all the kids to Moncton to bring a cat my sister had found to the SPCA up there. Then we went to McDonalds to play, and then we came home.

The kids are watching a Pokemon movie and then we are going swimming...

Noel is on its way i guess, so i will be making a trip to buy some bread at the Superstore after swimming...

Then I will batten down some hatches and get out the camping equipment... in case the power goes out.

In other news,

I am feeling a bit more confident. The last year had completely wrecked my esteem.... but it is finally coming back some... I even got dressed up some today and wore my hair down!

:)

... Life is good.

No comments: