Saturday, November 10, 2007

They won : 3 to 1...

I am currently indulging in some fine wine... so this will take much longer to type than i'd like...

The Ramblers won their game tonight. I went with my younger sister and my friend Pam who was up visiting from Truro.

I enjoyed the game but i wished my Dad were there. It feels weird to be there and he wasn't there. He hasn't "Reffed" in years but he would still go and stand by the glass...

:(

He spent tonight hanging out with Mom and I heard that my service are needed tomorrow. Mom needs me to shave her head. :)

The last time she got cancer her hair fell out a little but not enough to warrent a wig... but this time i guess it is bad and she is getting a wig this week but wants her head shaved tomorrow...

this i can do... :)

I can also kick my sisters rear in a snowball fight and I proved that, TONIGHT. We have "accumulated" snow falling right now, and while walking out to Pam's car after the game, Tammy threw the first snowball... but i finished it...

:P

I must say that the game was a good one... lots of passing. I remember my first University Hockey game and how different the game felt. University games were veryvery skillfully played. Lots of fancy passing and shots. Very little fighting.

Tonight's game was reminsent of that. :)

My kids called me from Digby while I was at the game to tell me that Myles got new boots, Kale got a new hat, Drew met a new friend, and Haven told me she missed me...

I love my kids....

I came home and took Geneva out to pee... She stepped outside and started rubbing the sides of her nose in the grass/snow.... she was soooooo happy...

I am considering taking her out for another walk tonight... but... i may just finish my wine and head off to bed...

zzzzzzzzzz.

It was a good day.

No comments: