Thursday, November 15, 2007

Today is gone, today is done, tomorrow is another one...


N
ever apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth. ~Benjamin Disraeli

My day never did get back to feeling "right". I felt like I was bumbleing through... knowing the whole time that it cannot always be sunny... I must endure the rough patches to appreciate the good days.

I did go for coffee this afternoon with a friend of mine, John Collicott. He told me about a new show... "Dexter?"... CSI-ish... but the guy is a serial killer :)

It is now 11pm at night and I just got back from Oxford where I took all the kids to a "Survivor Party" at the Cloney's. Gene had just got back from hunting, and Linda showed up later. Pam, Russel, Cole, Deidre, and Jake were there... and Faye always made sure that the kids had popcorn and juice.

My sister called me while I was there and told me that Mom is back up in Moncton Hospital and is doing quite bad...

The chemotherapy she had recently has wiped her out... I guess we will know more in the next few days...

Tomorrow morning I will be going out for a run. If it seems too cold I will be hitting the treadmill.

And then tomorrow night is the town's "downtown lightup"...

but now, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

You were born an original. Don't die a copy. ~John Mason

No comments: