Tuesday, November 20, 2007

There is no time like right ... NOW... :)

In an effort to be a better me, I woke up this morning at 5am.

I am leaving the house soon to go to the YMCA and work out. The plan is to jog 45 minutes and then work out legs.

It is relatively nice out right now. But the fear of slipping on ice is enough to keep me jogging indoors for the rest of the winter if need be.

My younger sister has been doing fantastic with her Simply For Life program, where as I have been sucking back Whopper Candy like it's cocaine.

mmmmm... Whopper Candy....

But that is all about to change.

I am hardly feeling 100% right now, but i intend on taking some Vitamin C before I leave to go to the YMCA, and then spend the day drinking lots of water and eating greek salads...

It should be a nice drive to Halifax later this morning to buy Nutcracker tickets from my very own personal homeschooling ticker scalper... and then a detour to the Scout Shop in Westville.

I hope that anyone that reads this has a great day... and drinks an extra glass of water...

... we just don't drink enough water...

:)

No comments: