Saturday, November 10, 2007

Needs...

I woke up this morning and needed to jog. NEEDED.

I got out the door and surprizingly, I felt good. Not far into the jog, it started to rain, ... then snow, then rain and snow together.

It was perfect.

:)

I felt fantastic the whole way. I thought I would be dragging my feet. Then, as I was jogging past Home Again Drycleaners, I remembered I had to pick up my Cub Shirt for tomorrow. They close at noon so as soon as I am done this blog I have to walk over there and get my shirt.

Plus, people are coming to see the house at 1pm, with the Realtor, and I still have some cleaning to do.

After supper, my younger sister and I might be going to the Hockey game. After which I will go home and rock out on my guitar... speaking of which, it was quite the scene here last night, a half empty bottle of wine on the floor, my guitar tuner nearby, and me playing my guitar and singing any one of the 5 songs I attempt from time to time...

-Wish You Were Here,

-Silent Night,

-Tangerine,

-Southern Cross,

and On Top of Spaghetti...

... Geneva always howls when I play my guitar tuner... but not when i sing... so I'll take a compliment where i can get one...

:)

No comments: